On the INLETS, invites you to a 5-day agenda focused on Mass Casualty, Homicide, and Domestic and International Extremist topics and case studies. Designed for local, state, and federal investigators and analysts, first responders, and Risk and Safety practitioners.
These 4.5 hour blocks of instruction are delivered over three days in 1.5 hour blocks, much like a mini-series. Attendees select and attend one topic.
- Threat Assessment Teams with Gene Deisinger | Deisinger Consulting
- Considerations on Genealogy and Law Enforcement Investigative Techniques with Steve Kramer | FBI LA with and Mark James | FBI Baltimore. This session is for Law Enforcement only.
- Concepts of Interview & Interrogation with Ralph Cilento | NYPD
- Violent Jihadists and Homegrown Violent Extremists with Stephanie Yanta | FBI BAU
These presentations occur simultaneously. Please check signs for room assignments.
- Victimology with Melissa Merola, FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit
- Body Recovery Crime Scenes with Tom O’Connor | FBI Evidence Response Team (ret.)
- Major Case Management with Jay King | LAPD
- Transportation Terror Attacks with Dom Murphy | New Scotland Yard
- Burned Body Homicides with Melissa Merola | FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit