On the INLETS, invites you to a 5-day agenda focused on Mass Casualty, Homicide, and Domestic and International Extremist topics and case studies. Designed for local, state, and federal investigators and analysts, first responders, and Risk and Safety practitioners.
- Use of Media in Investigations with Daron Wyatt, Anaheim (CA) PD
- Terrorism and Homegrown Violent Extremism with Stephanie Yanta, FBI BAU
- Investigating Cold Cases: Review, Analysis, and Strategy with Chris Flanagan, Fairfax County (VA) PD
- Victim Assistance: FBI Assets and Resources in Crisis Events with Lori Wolkoff, Victim Specialist, FBI
- Social Media: Finding People on the Internet – for beginners with Paris Rouhi, Footprints, Inc.
- Activists and Extremist Organizations involved in Protest Movements with Eric Kleinsmith, Intel SME
- Social Media Exploitation for Investigations- advanced with Paris Rouhi
- Four Pillars of Intelligence with Eric Kleinsmith
- Homicide case study with Malcolm Reiman, Det. NYPD, ret. – pending
Reception and Book signing with Mark “OZ” Geist and CDR Kirk Lippold. Personally signed books available for purchase at the event. Limited supply.
The Tribute to Heroes evening program. Included for registered attendees. Guests of attendees welcomed for separate evening program ticket. Keynote presenter Mark “Oz” Geist heads an evening of remembrance, reflection, and recognition with his personal story on the “13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi.”
A Silent Auction and reception are included as are guests of attendees who may purchase a Tribute to Heroes program ticket.
The Official “5 O’clock Somewhere” Gathering at Pusser’s Caribbean Grill
Join us at Pusser’s for liaison and networking in a private gathering with live music, food and spirits.
Transportation provided through hotel shuttle.
The International Spy Museum
From 3:30-5:30 we will tour the National LE Memorial and Museum in the heart of Washington, DC. Then attendees are on their own until 8:00 pm to visit the National Mall and other sites of the Nation’s Capital.